2. Make chaos your friend. The unexpected is a good thing as long as you’re open to it.
3. Let your environments do most of your evolutionary work for you. Evolution occurs as you adapt to such environments.
4. Use tolerations to your advantage. Every single thing you are putting up with is an opportunity waiting to be leveraged.
5. Constantly experience. Synchronicity is the reward.
6. Spend more time in nature. Nature nourishes and recalibrates our natural systems.
7. Become the host of a thriving network. Let your network evolve you as you serve them.
8. Continuously integrate all aspects of your life. Integration evolves you from being needlessly complicated to being richly complex.
9. Invest in your virtual environments, not just your physical environments. Life is becoming more virtual.
10. Design your sources of energy. You can then operate at a higher frequency.
11. Become superconductive. Reduce the energy you consume by 90% by reducing your resistance to life.
12. Master the evolving set of Cyber Skills. Extend your intelligence by connecting with everyone.
13. Surround yourself with people who are eagerly evolving. They spark you. You spark them. Evolution occurs effortlessly.
14. Stop resisting.
15. Assimilate events the first time they occur.
Which way will you choose to quickly and easily support the changes you want to make?